Booth Technology is Western Australia's leading supplier of specialised computer software, hardware and precision farming technology to the rural sector
The company has a sales and service network which spans the state and provides the most comprehensive range of software and back: up services available to farmers.
Some facts about Booth Technology
- Booth Technology is Western Australia's leading supplier of specialised computer software and hardware to the rural sector.
- The company has a sales and service network which spans the state and provides the most comprehensive range of software and back: up services available to farmers.
- Principal Colin Booth had been in the rural industry all his life and had specialised in the development, sales and installation of rural computer systems since 1985.
- From a background as a Wagin farmer, through three years at Muresk Institute of Agriculture and several years as a livestock agent with Elders, Colin knows the industry inside out. Several years ago he recognised the need for farms and farmers to meet the demands of the 21st century and became involved in developing and selling computer technology to then reluctant farmers.
- Now with Booth Technology he provides not only the latest in rural technology, but the service, on: site training and the experience farmers need to go with it.
- Booth Technology is already the preferred supplier of many Western Australian accounting firms who want their rural clients to obtain the best possible service and advice. With a network of Booth Technology Agencies and authorised dealers throughout Western Australia and qualified computer programmers and technicians in Perth, Booth Technology can provide on the ground back: up to any rural community in the state.
- Booth Technology will personally take care of most major installations and provide the level of additional training and advice which isolated farmers require.
- In many cases Booth Technology will work as a consultant to accountants and other rural professionals to assist in the installation of computer systems for their clients. This ensures the installed system is tailor: made to suit the requirements of not only the farmer, but also the accountant or other professional.
- Interestingly, many accountants have recognised the opportunity to utilise the products and services offered by Booth Technology.
- Booth Technology when dealing with clients outside the rural sector. Many small businesses, especially those based in the country, are also currently using a cross: section of hardware and software products supplied by the company.